MP AUDYOGIK KENDRA VIKAS NIGAM (BHOPAL) Ltd., (Subsidiary of
MPTRIFAC Ltd.) Was incorporated on 16.October.1987 under the Indian Companies Act 1956. The Nigam has been entrusted the responsibility of Industrial promotion through development of Industrial Growth Centers in selected areas of its jurisdiction in the State of Madhya Pradesh. Authorized Share Capital of the Corporation is Rs.
700.00 lakhs and Issued, subscribed & paid-up capital of the corporation is Rs.
Has Following Developed Growth Centers/
1. Growth Centre – Mandideep Phase-I, Mandideep-Phase- II, Distt. Raisen
2. Growth Centre – Pillukhedi
, Distt. Rajgarh
3. Food Park – Babai Distt. Hoshangabad.
4. Food Park – Piparia Distt. Hoshangabad.
OTHER ON-GOING PROJECTS:-
1. Special Education Zone/MSME, Acharpura, Distt. Bhopal,
2. Industrial Area Bagroda Distt. Bhopal,
4. Industrial Aarea, Mohasa/ Babai, Distt. Hoshangabad,
Area, Jambar Bagri, Distt. Vidisha,
6. Industrial Area, Kiratpur, Distt. Hoshangabad,
Proposed New Plastic Park at Tamot distt. Raisen,
Source of Income of Corporation:-
1. Premium from allotted land for Industrial Units under growth centre
2. Development Charges. Maintenance Charges
3. Water supply charges from units
4. Fund sanctioned from Govt. of India/ State Govt.
5. Deposit/Aside works allotted by Government
Corporation has two Side offices in each growth centre
1. Growth Centre – Mandideep
2. Growth Centre - Pillukhedi