VIKAS NIGAM (BHOPAL) LIMITED
(A subsidiary of MP State Industrial
Development Corporation Ltd. Bhopal)
MP AUDYOGIK KENDRA VIKAS NIGAM (BHOPAL) Ltd., is a subsidiary of M.P. State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. Bhopal, (Formerly MPAVN Ltd., Bhopal). The Nigam was incorporated on 16.October.1987 under the Indian Companies Act 1956. The Nigam has been entrusted the responsibility of Industrial promotion through development of Industrial Growth Centers in selected areas of its jurisdiction in the State of Madhya Pradesh. Authorized Share Capital of the Corporation is Rs. 200.00 lakhs and Issued, subscribed & paid-up capital of the corporation is Rs. 135.01 Lakhs.
Has Following Developed Growth Centers/
1. Growth Centre – Mandideep Phase-I, Mandideep-Phase- II, Distt. Raisen
2. Growth Centre – Pillukhedi
, Distt. Rajgarh
3. Food Park – Babai Distt. Hoshangabad.
4. Food Park – Piparia Distt. Hoshangabad.
OTHER ON-GOING PROJECTS:-
1. Special Education Zone, Acharpura, Distt. Bhopal,
2. Multi product MSME Cluster (flatted structure) Govindpura, Bhopal
3. Development of non polluting industrial zone Bagroda Distt. Bhopal
4. Air Cargo Handling Hub, Distt. Bhopal
5. Proposed New Industrial Area under CDP project Tamot distt. Raisen,
6. Multi product MSME Jambar Bagri Distt. Vidisha
7. Execution of Civil Works of Other Departments ( Deposit Works)
Source of Income of Corporation:-
1. Premium from allotted land for Industrial Units under growth centre
2. Development Charges. Maintenance Charges
3. Water supply charges from units
4. Fund sanctioned from Govt. of India/ State Govt.
5. Deposit/Aside works allotted by Government
Corporation has two
Side offices in each growth centre.
1. Growth Centre
2. Growth Centre- Pillukhedi